Strategy 2021 – revised financial targets
Since Roblon announced its five-year strategy for 2016-2021 in the autumn of 2016, the Company’s business portfolio has undergone major changes:
• Roblon’s core business is now focused on Industrial Fibers. In that connection, we divested two business entities – Roblon Lighting in April 2017, see Company Announcement no. 4/2017, and the greater part of Roblon Engineering (rope-making division) in February 2018, see Company Announcement no. 2/2018
• Acquisitions and establishment in the USA – acquisition of a fiber optic cables business (FOC) in April 2017, see Company Announcement no. 5/2017
• Further US acquisitions – project contract in the wind energy industry (Composite) in April 2018, see Company Announcement no. 4/2018
After the two latest reported developments – the sale of the rope-making division and the acquisition of an additional US business – Roblon has had to adjust its mission and vision and revise its financial targets.
Roblon's Board of Directors has today reviewed and approved the clarification of the Group’s mission, vision and strategy and revised financial targets for the three remaining years of the strategy period.
Roblon is a global, innovative company developing and supplying competitive high-performance fiber solutions and technologies to strategic customers who demand the highest quality, durability and safety standards.
Roblon aims to be the preferred supplier of high-performance fiber solutions and technologies for strategic customers.
The Group's strategy, which is unchanged, focuses on:
• Continually growing our sales drive targeting strategic key accounts
• Continually strengthening our product development and expanding our product offering in close collaboration with strategic key accounts
Roblon’s financial targets
In the three remaining years of the strategy period, the Group’s aim is to be able to achieve the following financial ratios, assuming normal economic conditions:
• Average annual revenue growth of at least 15%
• Average annual EBIT margin of at least 10%
• Average annual EPS growth of at least 15%
• Return on invested capital (ROIC) of at least 20% before tax
The Group expects to achieve these growth targets through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. Roblon’s financial resources are adequate to achieve this.